Saturday, May 1, 2010

Facebook

So. On the Facebook front. I've been holding out, because I know myself. I know that if I get a Facebook, I will waste inordinate amounts of time and never get anything done.
I have explained this to my friend Blake countless times. Nevertheless, he still tries, everyday, to convince me of the usefulness and pertinence of a Facebook account. I've told him I don't want to get one! At least until after my mission.
Imagine my surprise, when yesterday, Carleigh calls me over to her computer and says, "Is this your Facebook?"
I looked at the screen . . . there was my homepage! With a legitimate profile picture of myself! And I was already friends with seven people!
How did this happen?!
You guessed it. Blake Larson. The little bugger set up a Facebook that is ME!!
Sigh. I was doing so well! I was holding out and being strong! All for naught.

No comments:

Post a Comment