Friday, April 30, 2010

Good Heavens

Cocktail Attire.
How in the world am I supposed to know what that means?
My friend Kyle invited me to his sister's fashion show tonight, and this is the official "dress code" for the event.
I'm like, I'm Mormon! I don't drink cocktails! I don't know what one wears for that!
I asked Blake, my consultant on all things classy/legit/out of my realm.
He told me:
- Guys - business casual.
- Girls - cocktail dress.
What the heck is a cocktail dress?! That just compounds the problem!
Am I freaking out too much? Probably. Sigh.
Well. Maybe I'll just say I DO WHAT I WANT and everyone can just deal with it.
All the same, I'll probably wear a classy skirt.
I guess I could always wear my classy pink forties dress! Ha, way too much, that would be legitimate overkill.

No comments:

Post a Comment