Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Word

So hey! One month til I leave on the mish!
WOO!!
My friend Jeremiah is going to the Czech Prague mission and he is leaving about three weeks after me. I've been helping him with a lot of the stuff, like FBI clearance and passport things. We are mission buddies and we are SO SO EXCITED!!
Also my friend Karen Wooten from St. David that I met at EAC is reporting to the MTC on the same day as me! Isn't that great?!
My fingernails are painted a color that I like to call Mermaid.

1 comment:

  1. Ok so I just found out this week that our friend is going to the exact same mission as you!! She works with Jake at the jewelry store. She doesn't leave until February 23 though. Her name is Britny Welch and she is 24 and very cute. We already talked about how cool it would be if you guys were companions! Oh and she was telling me some of the Dutch vocab and stuff numbers and it is a CRAZY language. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete