Thursday, November 11, 2010

2 Weeks and 6 Days!

So I got a letter the other night, from BELGIUM!! It was from my mission president and his wife, President and Sister Brubaker.
HOW COOL!!
Guys, there is a mission blog!! www.belgiumbrusselsnetherlandsmission.blogspot.com. I went there, and who should I see but a gal from EAC!! I slightly knew her in my first year at Thatcher!!
And there were tons of pictures of the sister's training meeting, and I just got SO EXCITED, because soon I will be with those girls! And they're all so happy and bright and smiling! And I'm going to be with them!
Oh, I cannot express how HAPPY and excited I am!!
I AM GOING TO THE NETHERLANDS!!!!!!!!!!
And I love life.

1 comment:

  1. Dah! I am just so flippin' excited for your mission! I will miss you so much, but I'm willing to sacrifice letting you go so you can see Belgium...and maybe teach the gospel while you're there. That would be nice. Love you C. Jeffs!

    ReplyDelete