Friday, October 15, 2010

Weddings

I just saw some photos of my friend Andie Pandie's wedding.
LOVE IS GREAT!!
And couples are maybe the greatest thing in the world, as long as they are chill and really cute, and don't go around being disgusting (for example, PDA to the max, fighting in public, being generally dumb.) If a couple is just happy together and you can tell that when you see them just walking down the street, then they are GREAT and everything is happy.
Andie and Chris are one of the greatest couples I know.
Up with love! Hooray!

1 comment:

  1. yay! caitlyn i just love you and our friendship! And I wish you could have come! Dr. Moore was here! you should have just hid in the trunk of his car and come with him! :) You are so great! And when I get some more photos, I will def show you! If you want to see some more, go to davidpalmerphotography.blogspot.com and look for me and Chris! They are great! you will love them!

    ReplyDelete