Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Oh Gracious

How long past the due date can you trust yogurt?
Also. I just wrote on my khaki pants with my black pen. Did not mean to, it just happened. Curse the clumsiness that made me keep the cap off!
Once upon a time, my friend Kelly B Marie Shalana Malana Jaranna Anna Banana Falana Badger (Ok, her name is really just Kelly Badger, and I call her Kelly B. But if you can fit eight nonsense names in, why not?) Anyway, once upon a time, my friend Kelly B was great. And that time continues even today! I was thinking about Kelly last night, because I was looking on Facebook at some pictures she'd tagged me in! There was a great one of me and her and Lora and Marisa and T Stevens and Nicholas Barney going bowling. That was an excellent time.
Anyway, I am glad for EAC giving me the chance to make such great friends as these people. Probably they'll all be married when I come home from The Netherlands. I will not be mad. Hopefully, they might even have small and cute little babies for me to play with! And then hand off to their parents when they start to cry.
Great plan! Ready, break!

No comments:

Post a Comment