Friday, August 6, 2010

Hair

So, I may or may not fix my hair. And when I say that, I mean, most mornings, I get up from bed and fluff my hair a bit, and then I am off to my day.
I like to think that it passes as "casually messy." You know, you read all those celeb magazines that detail A BILLION WAYS TO DO YOUR HAIR LIKE THE STARS!! A good 67% of those stars have the casually messy look going.
However, today, I passed a particularly unforgiving mirror in a particularly unflattering fluorescent light. That's the point when I realized: my hair is not movie star status "casually messy." It is, in fact, just plain dirty and disheveled.
Ah well. Maybe I'll buy a celeb mag to demonstrate a happening hairstyle for me.

2 comments:

  1. This has nothing to do with your post, but I thought you would like it: http://omg.yahoo.com/photos/2010-teen-choice-awards/4097?nc#OmgPhoid=18

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing wrong with being a hot mess sometimes. . .the messy bedhead celebrity hair does not work for me either. .I have to put some effort in each morning. . where is my stylist?!!!

    ReplyDelete