Thursday, June 3, 2010

Insanity

Good heavens. Shouldn't summer be easier than the school year?
It should! Yet I find myself super busy! And when I'm not busy, I'm tired! All I do is work and sleep!
I guess that's real life.
Blech.
Ha! I swear, my attitude is not bad. I'm just disillusioned.
New topic: My new favorite thing = Pandora Internet Radio! Super Brilliant.
AND! The theme song for the summer, aka the song which embodies the feelings summer should feel like, is WONDERFUL BY GARY GO. My friend Jeremey introduced me and Jessica to this song on our trip home from Thatch town. Since that time, I have listened to it at least once a day. It is that good. Plus, in the video the guy is wearing GLASSES!!!! With a gray blazer and a classy black skinny tie! I must find this boy. And marry him.
Ready GO!
or GARY GO, rather.

1 comment:

  1. Bahah! I love when you post Miss C. Jeffs! And I also love Wonderful by Gary Go! Forgive me for not introducing you to it lightyears ago!

    ReplyDelete