Saturday, May 22, 2010

Summer Magic

The Disney movie by that name. Is brilliant.
But also. Summertime is magical!
So I was on Aaron Hatch's blog the other day, and he has his friend Megan's blog. I may or may not have creepily blog stalked her. Her blog is very cute, very fashionable. She takes picture of her outfits and post them with descriptions of where they come from.
Today, I was thinking I'd love to do that! I have really cute stuff, really eccentric stuff that would probably be really funny.
Then I remembered: a good 80% of what I own is from the thrift store. The other 20% is from the clearance racks at the Wal-Mart.
CLARIFICATION: No matter how much Miley Cyrus merchandise is on the clearance racks, and no matter how cheap it goes, I will never ever ever buy it. There was a shirt that was a dollar! And you know how I love my dollar merch! But I refuse to buy her stuff!
I went to Snowflake last night, the Larson family had a party for Kyle's graduation. Bounce house! And giant Mexican marshmallows! What more do you need?!
Plus. I know this might be nerdy. But I just fully loved the party trays of vegetables! At college, I've just been deprived of vitamins. So those trays were very tempting! So great.
Ellie's reception was today. Best friends getting married equals great times, with a tinge of "what the heck is going on?/life is turning upside down."
SUMMER! WOO!

3 comments:

  1. Creepy coincidence? I watched Summer Magic a day or so ago! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should post your outfits complete with the thrift store price. . .I currently stalk a blog of a girl whom I honestly don't even know and she posts her thrifted outfits and has opened an etsy shop full of amazing thrift store finds for resell. . . what?! Ditto on the Miley Cyrus. . .she's annoying anyway with her man voice! And remember to "walk feminine, talk feminine" because you're the "pink of perfection!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caitlyn! I am the same way with Miley Cyrus merchandise! I had the hardest resisting when that shirt with the British flag on it was only three dollars, but I prevailed! I will never ever ever ever buy anything that has anything to do with Miley Cyrus.

    ReplyDelete