Thursday, May 6, 2010

Blah Blah

Question #1: Why in the world is the song Come On Eileen by Dexy's Midnight Runners stuck in my head? I don't even own that song!
Ah, that's really the only question I have. I don't know why I bothered to number it. However, numbered it will stay!
Onward.
Good news from yesterday:
- I'm going to pass Calculus! Barely, with a middling C. But still! I'M NOT FAILING!
- I took my Chem test yesterday afternoon. I scored a 96%! Bloody brilliant!
Yesterday was a giant cocktail of emotions. I'm trying not to freak out about graduating/leaving Thatch/finals/boys/moving/homework/friends, but when there's that much on the plate? Some freaking out is going to happen. However, the afternoon calmed down a little. It was gorgeous outside, and I basically spent the entire afternoon on the phone! Talked with my mom, with Blake, and with Ellie.
Last night, Kelly B. and I went to the Dairy Queen for ice cream and had a chat about our lives. It was a great time.
Now I'm at work. Of course.
And don't you all worry. There will definitely be more posts today.

No comments:

Post a Comment