Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Music More

So I know that I've mentioned the song The Lightning Strike by Snow Patrol. Well, Jeremiah made me the whole album, One Hundred Million Suns.
It is bloody brilliant.
I used to think that I didn't like Snow Patrol. You know what I based my entire opinion on? The song Chasing Cars, which plays like 8 billion times a day on the radio. So that was annoying.
But then, junior year, Blake made me a mix that had a Snow Patrol song on it called You're All I Have. That song is brill.
And now, with this album Jeremiah made me, I am in heaven. Their lyrics are just so great! It makes me super happy. You know you've got great music when you can just drive around happy.
In other news: the gas light in my car is on. BUT I received my paycheck today! Those two work hand in hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment