Monday, November 22, 2010

Alice

There is a pastor in our office today to pick up his hearing aid. I don't know if you call a pastor Father, but his name is William, and I just want to call him Father William, and then start reciting
"You are old, Father William," the young man said
"And your hair has become very white
And yet you incessantly stand on your head
Do you think, at your age, it is right?"

That would probably be rude if I did that. So. I will just think it.
So this morning, I checked my email account that gives me all my Facebook notifications. I noticed that I had a friend request from a guy named Austin Davis, and I was like, what the heck, I don't know this person! But then the next message was from him, and it turns out, it is Elder Davis that I worked with in Thatcher when I was a ward missionary!
He sent me a hilarious message pertaining to the fact that he could never remember my name in Thatch town. He was always mixing me up with some girl in the 1st ward and asking me to make programs for baptisms. Which, you know, I would have happily done, if I had known how. . . or if I had even known who was getting baptized. Ha! I laughed really hard and it made my day super happy.
It is snowing here today. What a great chance to test out all my mish stuff!
MISH: Leaving Show Low town in ONE WEEK! And I report in exactly nine days.
WOO!!!!!!!
I am almost packed. I worked on it this weekend and some this morning, and I am feeling really good about it. Plus, I am only working half days today and tomorrow, so I have those times to get everything organized!
I am like jittery with excitement. Good thing I don't drink coffee, or I would be out of control right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment