Wednesday, September 15, 2010

What Is The Berry Company?

Today, at work, this guy came in. His name was Justin, and he was our representative from the Berry Company.
I have no idea what that is, but I want to find out. Quickly. Hopefully, they will be able to tell me Justin's last name, since it is, in the future, going to be mine as well.
I swear, this guy was so suave! I was like a giddy second grade schoolgirl! I had to hide out in the bathroom because I was so smiley!
Quick run-down of what he was wearing: A gray cardigan, classy black shiny shoes, a fedora (that one was a little over the top but WHATEVER) and THE CLINCHER: glasses. Square rimmed glasses, sitting underneath a gorgeous head of curly brown hair.
True love.
I was not even mad, either, because guess what I'm wearing today? The false eyelashes! Otherwise known as THE MAN ENTRANCERS!
I wouldn't be surprised if he came in tomorrow and asked for my hand in marriage.
"Did you see the way he danced with me? A marriage proposal can't be far behind!" (Quote courtesy of Charlotte in Disney's The Princess and The Frog.)
Wish me luck, because I will soon be leaving Singledom and moving into Happily Married (It's a suburb.) with Justin Last-Name-To-Be-Found-Out.

1 comment:

  1. You never cease to make me smile. . .I'm your new blog stalker because you make me laugh and remember what it was like to be 20 again! I used to love those suave sales rep. when I was a receptionist . . .! Have a great day and maybe the Berry Company needs a little phone call from anonymous to find out the last name of their amazing rep!

    ReplyDelete