Tuesday, September 28, 2010

True Love

Justin from the Berry Company just called our office for Nicole, our marketing lady.
I wanted so badly to proclaim to him our destiny to be together, but on the "Unprofessional Scale of 1-10", that is like an 83. So I did not tell him that.
I did, however, strive to convey my affection for him over the phone.
Let me tell you, it is super hard to flirt when you're talking about "grayscaling" and "ad identity".
I'm pretty sure he fell in love with me though.
I'll keep you posted on any new developments.
Caitlyn + Justin from The Berry Company FOREVER!

1 comment:

  1. You have checked to see if he's single right?! I'm rooting for Caistin! Look at that i just made up an awesome duo name for you two! Have a great week and maybe introduce yourself this week. . .that's professional right? Just don't say, "I'm Caitlyn and I'm in love with your glasses or you or something!! love you

    ReplyDelete