Thursday, September 2, 2010

The Four Way Stop

So this morning, I was on my way to work. There is a four way stop down the road from my house. Normally I turn left, but today I decided to go straight. That really doesn't have anything to do with the coming story, I just thought I'd mention it.
So I'm sitting in my car, waiting for my turn, when this Jeep drives across the intersection. No big deal, right?
This is what happened.
The guy in this Jeep pauses in the intersection, right in front of my car. He looks over at me, and POINTS. Just points at me.
And then continues to drive across the intersection.
I do not know this person! I mean, I could be mistaken, but I am 93% sure that I do not know this person.
He just pointed! I wonder if I offended him in some way, and he was maybe threatening me?
I was just sitting there in my car!!
Oh good heavens. I won't lie, it was a really hilarious and random start to the morning.

1 comment:

  1. How hilarious. . .I probably would have stressed out thinking I did something wrong or had something wrong with my car. . .but I'm a stress case so at least you could laugh! I love that old four way stop. . .ahhh the memories of Show Low

    ReplyDelete