Monday, July 19, 2010

Democracy

The best thing about local election time: ALL THE FREE STUFF!
Candidates want your vote, and if they can get it by giving you pens/notepads and other such stuff, THEY WILL!
Let me tell you, I am not mad at all.
Scott Tipton came around with his personalized Post-it notes, just when I had used my last one! How fortuitous!
Will this make me vote for him? Perhaps. But either way, I really appreciate these super classy Post-its.
On to other things.
My computer is FREAKING OUT, and when I try to go to my Jango radio page, it says blah blah blah, Dell search page, cannot find your music. (Well, that's the gist of what it says.) So for now, it is back to the Pandora! At least until I run out the next 40 free hours. Hopefully by then, my Jango will have decided to behave.
I love music!
I also love stroopwaffel! They are super delicious cookies from Holland that Jessica brought home from her trip last summer. I could have eaten a whole package!
And now I am going to the land of stroopwaffel! HOORAY!
My mission is going to be trouble in the "eating healthy" department. You know what Holland is famous for? Cheese. And chocoloate. And those delicious pastries.
Whew!
Oh great. I forgot that Pandora has commercials.
Jango doesn't.
Let's make this comparison: if these stations were two boys who had asked me out on a date for the exact same night, Pandora would be the boy who talks too loud and likes Nickelback and has planned to play volleyball for our date. Jango would be the suave man with gorgeous glasses that knows the joy and beauty of Switchfoot, Mae, and Neon Trees and has planned a night of vintage music store shopping with a smoothie at the end. (Jango would look like Gary Go.)
We all know which one I would choose.

No comments:

Post a Comment