Thursday, June 24, 2010

Summer times Summer equals AWESOME!

Number one. Dorm Life. Google it. Watch it. Laugh your face off. Love it.
Ok, you don't really have to follow all those commands. But. It is quite hilarious. My sister Jessica introduced it to me, and we watched the entire two seasons in about a week. When it was over, I wanted to cry. How pathetic, right? Still. As I am willing to admit the patheticness of it, I suppose that is alright.
Number two. THE 4TH of JULY!!! The best day ever. Just saying.
Number three. My friend Matt has been taking the mission lessons at our house, and he is getting baptized a week from today! Excitement much?! Answer: YES!!
Number four. One time a boy called me on my house phone. I gave him my cell phone number so he could use that from that time forward. I checked my Facebook today and had a message from him. Apparently, he heard my number wrong, and called a Mexican guy. How sad!
Number five. The song Get Higher, by Paper Tongues. Since my Pandora CUT OFF ON ME (apparently, you only get 40 free listening hours a month. Whatever!) I went to another Internet radio thing, jango.com. Let me tell you, I think I like it better. Since it doesn't cut me off!!! Without warning! Ok, I think Pandora may have emailed me. . . . I just didn't check it. But whatever.
Um. What was I talking about?
Alright, BACK from the sidetrack. But yes! My Jango radio has shown me so many great new songs/bands! I really love Paper Tongues. They are great.
Number six. Pick up sticks.
Number seven. Back to work!
Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment