Thursday, May 13, 2010

Finals Week

Crazy stuff. Pretty sure I failed my Calc final on Monday, but on the other hand, I got to go to Mexican dinner with Kyle and the missionaries! And then to the Institute closing social FHE barbecue, where much fun was had and much flirting was done. No, not all of it was done by me! Get serious.
Tuesday, Carleigh and I upheld a tradition of going to that secret gazebo! It was lovely. Also we expressed our devotion to our school by roaming the grounds at midnight and sitting under the clock tower. True Gila Monsters, we are. I mean, these are the last times we'll be able to walk around this campus late at night as carefree young individuals! So yes.
Wednesday I had a final at seven in the morning! Ridiculous! After which I hung about all day, until that night when we went to Denny's! For a giant party. THEN! Us roommates got all ready and took our blankets down to the football field and camped out! Yes! We legitimately slept out under the stars on the football field! Hooray!
Today is packing and cleaning day. And then tomorrow is packing and moving day! My parents will be here hooray! And I will be graduating! YES!
Then Saturday, Kyle and I are going to the mountains, and then going to Tommy Lee's baptism! And then I'll say goodbye to Thatch town and ride home to Show Low with my sister.
Sigh. This is crazy! And I literally am going nutsy pants.

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy those last moments, I remember camping out on the football field and sneaking into the pool during those last fun days! Good luck in the next adventure of your life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just keep cropping up in these posts dont I?

    ReplyDelete