Tuesday, April 6, 2010

This Will Be Happening

Yes, it's probably true. I am going to post more than once a day. But probably only on Tuesdays. Work days, don't you know.
Hopefully this blog will be frappin hilarious! And grammatically correct.
Or at least spelled correctly.
But I'm thinking, from my earlier successes with random people reading my JOURNALS over my shoulder, this should work out. Just as long as I don't publish anything embarrassing about my friends.
-Disclaimer: I cannot be held responsible for anything I say/write/do under the influence of SPRING FEVER.-
Last night, I had a meltdown. Quite literally. Not only in the emotional sense, in the literal physical sense, because it was blazing hot in our house!
And I scalded my finger while doing the dishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment