Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A List

In no particular order or coherence
- A Tree Grows In Brooklyn, by Betty Smith
- The Thatch group of RM's, including T Stevens, Nicholas Barney, Brandon Kartchner, Morgan Hooper, and Cheston Thatcher
- The St. Johns girls, aka Kelly B, Lora Patterson, and Marisa Brown
- sketchy people wearing Skechers
- Carleigh and I throwing Skechers at said sketchsters
- Scorpions
- The Chronicles of Narnia, all seven books
- My astronomical overdue fines at the EAC library
- Georgia O'Keeffe
- Spring Break in Albuquerque, New Mexico
- What's Up, Doc? Starring Barbara Streisand and Ryan O'Neal
- Tally Hall
- The Format
- Mt. Graham
- Veronica Mars
- Convertible cars
- Unintentional rhyming
- xkcd
That will be all.

2 comments:

  1. Dear C. Jeffs,
    I love your blog! I will be adding you on my awesome list of awesome blogs! Thanks for mentioning me in your list. :D I like lists. haha

    Love,
    Kelly B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOO HOO! I'm so glad you have a blog ha ha. Also it makes me happy that I made it on to a list...okay that is all:)

    ReplyDelete