Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Bah

Ok. Add one more to the list of great things going on tonight: Aaron's birthday party! Which he says will be "latin themed."
CURSE MY PROCRASTINATION!!!! If only blah blah blah, everything would be done and I would be going to eight parties tonight.
Sigh. I have diminished my homework load by two sections. Even with that, I have a feeling I am going to be flying in the dark (whilst whistling in the dark? . . . . ) during my test tomorrow. Maybe if I don't think about it, it won't come. Right? Of course right!

1 comment:

  1. ok... so for real this is your cuz Sonda. My cell number is 480-518-3113. Give me a call and we will hook up. I would love to see you and catch up on what is up... although you sound extrememly busy. ANYwho...give me a call. Glad to know you are in Thatcher town! :)

    ReplyDelete