Tuesday, April 20, 2010

As The End Approaches

Good heavens. How many weeks of school left? Three? REALLY?! Only three?! That can't be right.
Let the freak out begin.
Just a sample of my freaking out-ness:
- Calculus test on Wednesday. All the homework for the chapter will be due. Eight sections. How many have a done? I think about three. So. Today, somewhere, I have to find time to do five sections of Calc homework.
- Intro to Education. So many things due. Well, technically, they were due weeks ago. Yeah, yeah, so I procrastinate! Whatever! The fact remains that I have to finish/B.S. some assignments in order to finish this class with a decent grade.
- Tomorrow night, trying to juggle my schedule to get to both Ward Mission Correlation and also go to see The Importance of Being Ernest. I must see this play! And tomorrow night's the only night to go!
- Getting everything ready for my trip HOME this weekend! Which, why won't my mom call me back? I have things to discuss with her!
Ok, so when you write it down, it really doesn't seem like that much that I have to do. But just trying to think about it is exhausting me!
Plus, graduation in a month? That one snuck up!
Bah. Off I go. To do some Calculus homework. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment